The entity hereby informs you that it complies with art. 22.2 of the LSSI [Law on Information Society Services], which states that: ”Those who provide services may use data storage and recovery devices in the recipients' terminals, provided that the latter have given their consent after being provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular regarding the purposes of the data treatment in question, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection. Whenever technically possible and effective, the recipient's consent to the aforementioned data treatment may be provided by means of the appropriate browser parameters or those of other applications, providing that the former must include that in the settings when installing or updating, by means of an express action to that effect. The above shall not impede any possible storage or access of a technical nature to transmit any communication through a network of electronic communications or, whenever strictly necessary, to provide an information society service that has been expressly requested by the recipient." To this effect, we hereby notify that the cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations laid down in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- To only enable communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- To provide a service that has been expressly requested by the user.
- User access, authentication or identification cookies.
- User security cookies.
- Multimedia player session cookies.
- Load balancing session cookies.
- User interface personalisation cookies. Plug-in cookies to exchange social content.